||Lord and Taylor will host "Fashion's Night Out" on Thursday, September 6th at its Fifth Avenue flagship. Each floor wil offer different special guests, prizes, activities or entertainment.
- Kim Kardashian will meet with customers and sign her True Reflection fragrance bottle, with any qualifying pur chase of the fragrance gift set
- Meet both past and present Project Runway contestants as we celebrate the show's 10th anniversary season, including Chris March, Nick Verreos, Uli Herzner, Mondo Guerra, Korto Momolu, Burt Keeter, Jay McCarroll, Gardana Gelhausen and Seth Aaron Henderson, who will be on hand to compete with customers in our Dance Dance Revolution contest and personalize complimentary t-shirts
- Jill Zarin will host a preview of her newly launched jewelry collection and meet with customers
- Kristi Yamaguchi, Olympic Gold Medalist, will sign complimentary tote bags from her Tsu.Ya activewear line
- Max Azria and Joy Azria, Chairman/CEO and COO of BCBGMAXAZRIA, will take photos with customers, and Joyce Azria, Creative Director of BCBGeneration, will assist customers in creating their own affirmation bracelet, complimentary with any BCBGeneration purchase
- Fotobooths, candy and beverage bars and lockboxes on various floors
||Lord & Taylor
424 Fifth Avenue (between 38th & 39th St.)
New York, NY
||Thursday, September 6, 2012
||**Media and photographers invited, must RSVP to the below press contact**
Lividini & Co.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.