ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- Can I change or cancel my order?
Sorry, we cannot make changes to an order or cancel an order once it has been placed. So please consult our return policy before placing an order.
- What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
- Will my credit card be charged immediately?
No. A pre-authorization will be placed on your credit card that will identify and tag the money for your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped. We'll send you an email to let you know when this happens.
- Can I ship to P.O. boxes?
Yes, however you must choose USPS as your carrier for all PO boxes and Military APO orders. In either case, you will be able to track your order. Select ground shipping for these orders as we cannot guarantee expedited or overnight deliveries to these addresses.
- When will my order be shipped?
All USA orders will be processed and shipped within one business day upon your order being submitted. All Canadian orders will be processed within 2 business days of order submission.
- How do I know that my order has been shipped?
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped, which will include your tracking number and a link so that you can track your order.
- Where's my order?
Once you have placed an order, you can check on its status at any time using the tracking number and link we provided you on your shipping confirmation email.
- What is your return policy?
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
- We appreciate it, if you can return merchandise with the shipped polybag.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refunded.
- The shipping/handling costs will be deducted from your return credit.
- How do I ship my online return?
- When will my purchase be refunded?
Once your package has been received, your refund will be issued in the original form of payment within seven business days. You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place. Please note that banking institutions may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle.
- Why should I become a registered user?
- To make your life as easy as possible. When you place an order, your information will be filled in automatically.
- Quick check out – super fast and easy checkout process since all of your info is already saved.
- Address book – save shipping addresses for yourself, your friends and your family in your personal address book so you avoid typing in their information each time you send a gift.
- Be the first to know – if you choose, we'll email you when the latest Tsu.ya wear is available.
- See your order history – save a full listing of your previous purchases.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Is ordering over the internet secure?
Yes. We've taken several steps to ensure all information received from our online visitors is secure from unauthorized access and use. All transactions are completed on a secure server.
FINDING OUT ABOUT TSU.YA APPAREL
- Does Tsu.ya offer a catalogue?
No. However, you can keep up with our latest offerings by joining our email list.
- Can you tell me when new products and events are announced?
Sure! Join our email list to be the first to know.
- Are there other places to purchase Tsu.ya apparel?
Yes. Tsu.ya apparel is available in select retail stores and their corresponding websites. If you have purchased Tsu.ya apparel through one of these retailers, please consult the retailer for their return information.
- Does Tsu.ya offer price adjustments?
While we offer returns on unworn garments within 14 days of purchase, we do not offer price adjustments.
- Does Tsu.ya ever discount their products?
We may mark down some styles and colors to make way for new gear.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Tsu.ya was founded by Olympic gold medalist Kristi Yamaguchi to support the active lives of women today. To learn more about our company, check out The Tsu.ya Story
- Where does Tsu.ya manufacture its products?
We currently work with production facilities throughout the world. We take great care in selecting factories that share our commitment to quality and ethical work conditions.
- What are the conditions like in the Tsu.ya production facilities?
The factories we use are clean, safe, properly ventilated, well lit, healthy work environments. We assess the health, safety and quality of working conditions before establishing a working relationship.
- What is Tsu.ya doing to reduce its environmental footprint?
We believe environment stewardship is smart and ethical business practice. Here's how we're trying to reduce our footprint:
- Limiting and re-purposing fabric scraps
- Reducing packaging where possible
- Using recycled and recyclable packaging when necessary